i love food.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The summer's ending.

I don't understand. I really don't. Why aren't you talking to me anymore? You aren't replying my messages, You don't even smile when you see me walk by. You just look away. Can you tell me why you are doing what you are doing? I'm not desperate in wanting to be your friend or whatever for fuck's sake. I just want an explanation. Correct, you don't owe me an explanation you have every right to just ignore my pleas, but really I'm asking from the bottom of my heart: What's gone wrong? Is there a chance I can make anything right? I thought about it just now, why you don't smile at me no more, why you totally ignore me, why you don't even reply my text messages. You know, of ALL the people I liked YOU are the only one who no longer talks to me. I guess we weren't meant to be friends in the first place, though having a place in your mind would be rather honorable I guess it's all the best between you and you and your stylish messy hair boy.


and the time having you around was so great,
but it's time to leave and welcome hate.
to supress the inner desires and fears,
I'm gonna scream.
but you can't hear
cos' it's gonna eat your sleep ringing in your dreams.
say goodbye to yester-year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home